|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||The Fairy Pixel|
|Rating||No Reviews Yet (Be the first to rate it)|
“I have been teaching myself PSE 3.0 and this was just the boost I needed to expand my knowledge. I have been creating new brushes like mad, I LOVE this!”
Have you ever wanted to create beautiful websites and auction templates like the pros? Well this e-book will help you to design the graphics elements for websites and auction templates! All you need is a computer with Adobe Photoshop Elements Photo Editing Software.
**Please note that this guide was written using Photoshop Elements 5.0 so if you are using a different version there may be slight variances in the commands you may use.**
In this e-book I have included:
- A list of online resources including where to find lots of freebies!
- A very easy to understand guide to Photoshop including:
- The Basics: Photoshop work area, color, layers, file formats, bushes, shaped and more!
- Guide to creating seamless background tiles including polka dots, Swiss dots, gingham, stripes and more!
- Guide to embedding text so you can use all those fancy fonts and everyone will be able to view them!
- Photo Borders: several styles including those wonderful grungy borders you are seeing everywhere
- Photo Embellishing with text and brushes.
- How to create and add a translucent copyright to protect your images!
Along the way I will include tips and tricks and guide you along the way to creating your very own beautiful graphics! I work very hard to keep my instructions as simple as possible so they are easy to understand and use! This guide contains 55 pages of information filled with concise instructions, guides, resources, and tons of screen shots!
55 pages of instruction
75 screen shots and photos
I have been teaching myself PSE 3.0 and this was just the boost I needed to expand my knowledge. I have been creating new brushes like mad, I LOVE this!
I am so excited! I learned enough in 15 minutes to start making backgrounds. This is a really great ebook. Love the pictures that show you where to go, etc. WELL WORTH the twelve bucks I paid for the info. Thank you so much!