|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||Peek-a-Boo Pattern Shop|
Keep those toes toasty warm in the Comfy Cozy Slippers! Pattern includes options for a classic open back or closed back style. Make sure to measure your foot too. These slippers go up to a women's 8/9!
***Pairs perfectly with the Comfy Cozy Robe! Buy both and save $3 at checkout with the code "cozy"
Pattern comes with a full tutorial and color photos in an easy to print PDF. Pattern pieces are computer generated and color coded for easy cutting. New to sewing? No problem- the tutorial will walk you through and if you get stuck I'm always available to help you out via email.
Toddler XS (4.5" foot)
Toddler S (5.25" foot)
Toddler M (6" foot)
Toddler L (6.5" foot)
Toddler XL (7.25" foot)
Kids XS (8" foot)
Kids S (8.5" foot)
Kids M (9" foot)
Kids L (9.5" foot)
Kids XL (9.75" foot)
18" Doll (2.75" foot)
I liked this pattern very much. I did have a little trouble when it came to stacking all the layers and turning inside out. I am a new sewer so it was probably just me not understanding well. I want to make again.
NICE PATTERN--Great way to use old sweaters and bits and pieces of fleece.
• 1/4 Yard Outer Fabric : fleece, flannel, cuddle, quilting cotton
• Lining Fabric (1/4 yard for toddler sizes, 1/3 yard for kids): fleece flannel, cuddle, quilting cotton, minky, fur
• 1/4 Yard non-slip fabric for Soles (find it pre-packaged or in the utility fabrics section)
• 1/4 Yard extra firm fusible interfacing
• Ribbon for Heel Grab Loop on Closed Back Style (optional)
• 1/4" elastic for Closed Back Style
You may sell items made with this pattern. You may not resell, copy, or redistribute this pattern in any form.