|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||Peek-a-Boo Pattern Shop|
“These are pretty quick and easy to sew together. I made these in four different sizes and the fit was just right for each of my kids.”
Keep those toes toasty warm in the Comfy Cozy Slippers! Pattern includes options for a classic open back or closed back style. Make sure to measure your foot too. These slippers go up to a women's 8/9!
***Pairs perfectly with the Comfy Cozy Robe! Buy both and save $3 at checkout with the code "cozy"
Pattern comes with a full tutorial and color photos in an easy to print PDF. Pattern pieces are computer generated and color coded for easy cutting. New to sewing? No problem- the tutorial will walk you through and if you get stuck I'm always available to help you out via email.
Toddler XS (4.5" foot)
Toddler S (5.25" foot)
Toddler M (6" foot)
Toddler L (6.5" foot)
Toddler XL (7.25" foot)
Kids XS (8" foot)
Kids S (8.5" foot)
Kids M (9" foot)
Kids L (9.5" foot)
Kids XL (9.75" foot)
18" Doll (2.75" foot)
You may sell items made with this pattern. You may not resell, copy, or redistribute this pattern in any form.
• 1/4 Yard Outer Fabric : fleece, flannel, cuddle, quilting cotton
• Lining Fabric (1/4 yard for toddler sizes, 1/3 yard for kids): fleece flannel, cuddle, quilting cotton, minky, fur
• 1/4 Yard non-slip fabric for Soles (find it pre-packaged or in the utility fabrics section)
• 1/4 Yard extra firm fusible interfacing
• Ribbon for Heel Grab Loop on Closed Back Style (optional)
• 1/4" elastic for Closed Back Style
These are pretty quick and easy to sew together. I made these in four different sizes and the fit was just right for each of my kids.
I liked this pattern very much. I did have a little trouble when it came to stacking all the layers and turning inside out. I am a new sewer so it was probably just me not understanding well. I want to make again.
NICE PATTERN--Great way to use old sweaters and bits and pieces of fleece.