|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||Angel Lea Designs|
|Rating||No Reviews Yet (Be the first to rate it)|
Cleo is a cheerful and cheeky stuffed cow who'll make you smile every time you look at her. She has a weighted body to help her sit and jointed legs so she can sit on a shelf and dangle her legs over the side.
• Full sized pattern pieces
• A detailed step-by-step tutorial with colour photographs.
• List of materials required
FINISHED SIZE: 48cm (19in) tall
SKILL LEVEL: This pattern is recommended for intermediate to experienced softie sewers.
• 45cm (½ yd) red fabric (body, head, arms, legs, ears and tail)
• 25cm (10in) or fat quarter beige fabric (face, horns, ears, hooves and udder)
• Scraps of black and white fabric for eyes
• Scrap of black leather - 7 x 6cm (2 3/4in x 2 3/8in) piece required (tail) - note: black felt may be used in place of leather but it won't be as strong.
• Scrap of wadding – 9 x 7cm (3 1/2in x 2 3/4in) piece required (horns)
• 4B pencil
• Disappearing ink fabric marker (water or air soluble)
• Black stranded embroidery thread
• Hand-sewing needle
• Fusible webbing (for appliqueing eyes)
• Black permanent fabric marker (optional – for colouring in nostrils)
• Polyester fibrefill (stuffing)
• Rice, weighted beads or clean aquarium pebbles and a plastic bag (for filling)
• Chopstick or blunt pencil
• Loop turner (optional)
• Sewing thread to match fabrics
• Pinking shears (optional)
• Sewing machine with 1/4in foot and zipper foot
• General sewing supplies
© 2012 Angel Lea Designs.
This pattern may not be sold, shared or distributed in any form.
If you would like to sell the cows you hand-make from this pattern, you may do so in limited numbers but design credit must be given to Angel Lea Designs. Other conditions also apply so please read my policies on my website, details of which will be provided in the pattern.