|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||My Little Citygirl|
“This was really cute, although a little more complicated than I thought and took a little more time for me to complete than I had planned.”
Yummy! This Citrus Top Corset can be made in Lime, Lemon, Orange or Grapefruit (not
shown) colors and features 5 slices of citrus, Floral trellis straps, lace up on the
back and ties on the front with attached hand crocheted 3D citruses in couple
* This pattern involves Crochet skills ONLY.
This pattern has been edited by professional Tech Editor and tested 4 times by independent crocheters. However, please contact me if you have ANY questions. I will happily provide email support for any of my patterns.
10 pages; 8 pics; 6 diagrams; a schematic; 2 tutorials.
- Katia Bamboo (60% bamboo, 40% cotton/50g /109yd) or Tahki Cotton Classic (100% cotton/50g/108yd) or ANY other cotton or blend yarn of similar yardage in lemon yellow, lime or orange - 2 (2, 3, 4) balls
- baby sport yarn in white 1/2 ball
- a small amount of white (for lemon and orange tops) or green (for lime top) textured or plain worsted yarn
- a small amount of pale yellow baby sport yarn
- a small amount of green baby sport yarn
- a small amount of orange or lemon yellow or light lime baby sport yarn
- 3/8” (10MM) clear or white baby doll buttons - 2
- 3/8” lime or orange polka dots satin ribbon - 1 1/2-2 yd long
- 8 mm flat pearl sequins by Gutermann - 5-7
Sizes that can be made: 3/4 (5/6, 7/8 , 9/10) years
chest: 21 (23, 25, 261/2)”
*Note: These are downloadable instructions for making a crochet/knit sweater. Since it is a download, you will receive this by email and it will also be located in the "My Library" section of your user account immediately after purchase.
All rights reserved. Please be respectful to the designers right of this pattern. No portion of this work may be photocopied or reproduced by any means without written authorization from My Little Citygirl. The purchaser of this pattern is granted permission to sell the finished product for profit on a limited basis. © Copyright 2008 My Little Citygirl.
This was really cute, although a little more complicated than I thought and took a little more time for me to complete than I had planned.