|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Rating||No Reviews Yet (Be the first to rate it)|
PDF Sewing Pattern for a Casserole or Pie Carrier that keeps them warm on the way to your get together. Makes a great gift.
These casserole/pie/dessert carriers are a practical and fun way to protect and keep your food hot or cold on the way to a party. Fits and adjusts to traditional covered square, round and rectangular shaped casserole and pie dishes. Easy to carry with strong comfortable handle.
These carriers are :
• Great gifts for friends and family
• Ideal housewarming gifts
• Excellent sellers for craft and Christmas sales
This pattern includes:
• Materials list
• Detailed instructions in English
• Clear step-by-step color photographs (I am a visual person and like lots of photos to learn new projects)
THIS IS A PDF SEWING PATTERN, NOT A FINISHED PRODUCT
Included are step-by-step detailed instructions in English, materials list and cutting help. Every step has at least one photo and there are lots of sewing tips along the way.
PLEASE NOTE: This pattern is for your personal use ONLY. Reproducing or selling products made from this pattern is definitely allowed. However reselling or reproducing this pattern is not permitted.
• 3/4 yard of quality cotton, or light weight home decor fabric (outer)
• 3/4 yard of quality cotton, or light weight home decor fabric(inner)
• 3/4 yard of quilt batting
• 45 inches of 1/8” wide or ¼” wide elastic cord in coordinating color
• Plastic toggle (preferably with 2 holes)
• 2 buttons
• coordinating thread
• scissors, tape measure or ruler