|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
Car Seat organizer to get all the toys, DVD's books and stuff in one place in your car. Make one for each child to pack for their car activities and breath a sigh of relief when there is quiet back there!!
Customize your pockets to hold crayons, books, DVD's and snacks up and out of the way. Simplify your life in one of your busiest places... the car!
These make great gifts for new moms as well as any vehicle owner. They are incredibly versatile for any style or color. You can use cotton, canvas, denim, etc.
Fits almost any car seat and the elastic strap keeps your organizer flush to your car seat. This ensures it stays clean from all the dirty boots and kiddies getting in an out of the car.
Included are step by step detailed instructions in English, materials list and cutting help. Every step has at least one photo and there are lots of sewing tips along the way.
I used canvas for this pattern, Great idea for a family on the road!
Made one for each of my children and they loved them, but I find they aren't quite as sturdy as I would have liked. The pockets are deep enough to hold coloring books very well and if there is too much in them they sag and the velcro starts to come loose. I'd like to try again using different measurements and maybe thicker interfacing.
• 1 Fat quarter cotton or canvas contrasting fabric (or 1/4 yard of fabric)
• 2 Fat quarters same cotton or canvas fabric(or ½ yard of fabric)
• Quilting Batting (you will need to buy ½ yard but only need 1/4 yard for this project)
• Coordinating cotton thread
• ¼ yard of interfacing or medium stiffening
• 1 inch elastic, 36” inches long
• 1 inch Velcro, 4 inches long
• Pins, scissors, tape measure or ruler
This pattern is for your personal use ONLY. Reproducing or selling products made from this pattern is allowed. However reselling or reproducing this pattern or any part of it is not permitted.