|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||Lily Bird Studio|
“Went together beautifully. My 8 year old wanted her Little Red Riding Hood dress to be one she could wear again. Used the zipper option, we both LOVE the dress.”
This is an adorable classic dress perfect for any occasion. Comfortable to wear, totally adorable for little girls and super versatile design to let your creativity flow.
This dress features a wide skirt with optional ruffles. It closes with zipper or buttons (step by step instructions for both options are included). It also includes waist ties for a better fit. Fully lined bodice with round neck line and ruffled sleeves.
This e-book provides the pattern pieces for the bodice and sleeves, it includes the measurements for the rest of the pieces that are simple rectangles. It includes instructions on how to assemble the pieces of the pattern, how to cut the fabric and how to put the dress together. Sizes available are 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 years.
The PDF file includes:
- Pattern: fully scaled color-coded computer drafted pattern.
- Table of measurements: there is no pattern for the skirt, ruffles of the skirt and waist ties, instead you have a table with the measurements for each size.
- Instructions on how to assemble the pieces of the pattern.
- List of materials and yardage needed
- Table of final measurements for each size.
- Instructions on how to cut the pieces.
- Tutorial: a step-by-step tutorial with easy and clear instructions and color photos.
Size / Total length / Bodice circumf. /Waist circumf.
12 months / 22.5” / 21” / 20”
24 months / 24” / 22” / 21”
3 years / 25” / 22.5” / 22”
4 years / 27” / 23.5” / 22.5”
5/6 years / 28.5” / 30.5" / 24.5” / 23”
7/8 years / 32" / 33" / 26" / 24.5"
9/10 years / 34.5" / 35.5" / 27.5" / 26"
Copyright Lily Bird Studio 2013. You can use this tutorial to make dresses for sale, just please give Lily Bird Studio the credits for the design. Do not copy or distribute this pdf tutorial itself.
- sewing machine
- thread of matching color
- circular cutter or scissors
- 1 invisible zipper or 5/6 medium size buttons
Went together beautifully. My 8 year old wanted her Little Red Riding Hood dress to be one she could wear again. Used the zipper option, we both LOVE the dress.