|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Rating||No Reviews Yet (Be the first to rate it)|
This little fairy tale doll is so adorable and sweet! She is entirely hand sewn with easy instructions guiding you each step of the way.
Her head and body are made of felt with felt hair and pieces appliquéd on. The head, body, hands and feet are all stuffed for added dimension.
She has safety eyes and the mouth and eyelashes are embroidered on. She stands 5 1/8” tall.
Any girl, young or old, would enjoy having her on their shelf. She is not a toy for younger children to play with as there are small parts that could come off.
This 19 page ePattern comes with a complete materials list, a glossary of embroidery stitches with photos, easy to follow instructions written in English and a colored photo for each step.
Note: Felt used in project from www.benzie.etsy.com
• Felt for face, feet and hands-3” X 4 ½” Oats
• Felt for apron and collar-2 ½” X 2 ¼” Off-white
• Felt for front of book-1” X 1 ¼” Blush
• Felt for dress-3 ½” X 6” Rainstorm
• Felt for hair-4” X 5 ¼” Cinnamon
• Felt for back and front of shoe-2” X 2 ¼” Black
• Felt for book pages-1” X 1 ¼” Ivory
• 2-6mm black safety eyes
• 1/8” X 11” royal blue ribbon
• Black and Rose (DMC #3688) embroidery floss for eyelashes and mouth
• Embroidery thread to match felt
• Powder blush
• Water soluble marking pen
Copyright gergeex 2011. All rights reserved. This ebook and all instructions and photographs of it, including electronic transmission to a third party is strictly prohibited.
Gergeex patterns are to be made for personal use, fun or sales in limited quantities by in-home sewers. I request that items for sale state that the item was designed by gergeex.