|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Rating||No Reviews Yet (Be the first to rate it)|
This adorable baby doll was inspired by a Rushton doll I had as a girl in the 1960's. Made with Bernat's Baby Coordinates, she is snuggly soft and cuddly and just right for that special little girl.
US crochet terminology.
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY: Experienced
FINISHED SIZE: 21" (53 cm)
GAUGE: 20 sc = 4", 20 rows = 4"
STITCHES USED: Chain st (ch). Slip st (sl st). Single crochet (sc). Double crochet (dc).
- Bernat Baby Coordinates: 475 yds (435m) Soft Blue #01009; 80 yds (73m) Peach #01004; 8 yds (7.5m) Yellow #0100;
- 2 yds (2m) blue and 1 yd (1m) red medium weight yarn
- 2 yds (2m) black sport weight yarn
- Crochet hook size F-5 (3.75 mm) U.S. or size needed to obtain gauge
- Tapestry needle
- 3" x 3" piece of stiff cardboard
Copyright 2003 by Joy Prescott. This pattern is for personal use only and may not be resold. The finished product made from this pattern may be sold.