|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
This "How to Sew the Bella Baby Dress" eBook contains all the instructions and patterns you'll need to make adorable and comfortable dresses in infant to 24 month sizes. Complete detailed and photographed instructions are included, as well as printable pattern pieces for long sleeves and short!
*Note: These are downloadable instructions and patterns for making an infant to size 24 month dress. Since it is a download, a window will open to download and when you are signed into your user account at the time of purchase, it will also be located in the "My Library" section of your user account immediately after purchase.
Great pattern, easy to follow, and just adorable!
Fits a little snug in the chest
By far the simplest dress to make! Love this pattern/tutorial!
I made this over a year ago, and it was my first clothing piece. SO easy to follow and I LOVE the dress, it is SO cute.
Great pattern and easy to follow! Thanks!
* Fabric: 1/3 yard cotton quilting fabric for the skirt portion; 1/4 yard of a
second fabric for sleeves and band; 1/4 yard of third fabric for bodice.
* 1 package of Single Fold Bias Tape
* 1 package of Extra Wide Double Fold Bias Tape
* 1 yard of ¼ “ elastic
* Regular 8.5” x 11” printer paper and a printer for printing the pattern
* Standard sewing equipment and supplies: sewing machine, scissors, pins, thread, fabric marker etc. Rotary cutter and mat are optional.