|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
With more than 100 clear photos and detailed instructions, this e-book offers 3 tutorials - how to make large layered bows, how to make mini layered bows, and how to create baby bowbands. Perfect for your growing girl or as a launch to your own business.
* How to cut and seal your ribbon
* How to make professionally lined clips
* How to complete the boutique bow fold for basic bows or layered bows
* Exact measurements for ALL sizes of bows, from 2" mini to large!
* VERY simple thread-and-needle process; no wire.
* How to make the center wraps
* How to make double bows
* How to layer and fuse ribbon
* How to fluff and straighten your bows
* How to make bowbands
* How to make and fan ribbon spikes
* How to make loopies/surrounds
* How to make a figure-8 two-loop topper
* How to put everything together for an elaborate boutique bow
* How to secure embellishments
You'll also have access to video tutorials on how to complete certain steps in the process! Information on how to sign up is included in Chapter V.
This book is similar to Spanish version "Edición en Español: How to Make Hair Bows (Lazos/Moños) Instrucciones"
*Note: These are downloadable instructions for making bows. Since it is a download, a window will open to download and when you are signed into your user account at the time of purchase, it will also be located in the "My Library" section of your user account immediately after purchase.
Really good tips!
Great resource very helpful
This is a great e-book and worth the price! It is beautifully illustrated with lots of pictures. The instructions are easy to read and very clear. The author gives a lot of hints and tips through out the book to get a very professional appearance to your bows. I loved that the author gave tips if you want to do bow making on a professional level or just give your bows that boutique quality.
Awesome! I have learned some new and easy tricks with bow making
*Various grosgrain ribbons in 3/8", 7/8" and 1.5"; 7/8" ribbon should include printed ribbon
*Perle cotton thread and darning needle
*French barrettes and pinch clips
*Hot glue gun and glue sticks
*Liquid fray sealant, wood-burning tool or lighter
*Non-toxic jewelry glue for adhering embellishments)
Photos and text Copyright Deanna D. McCool and Birdsong Bows 2011. All Rights Reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, shared or transmitted in any form without expressed written permission of the author.