|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||Bit of Whimsy Dolls|
I love quick projects and I love simple baby dolls that fit well in little hands. Baby definitely fits the bill! This little doll was designed while I was trying to think of a gift for a dear friend’s twin baby girls. Their names are Ella and Emma and I thought a twin pattern would be great! Not wanting to forget the boys, the twins became triplets with the addition of Ethan (named after my nephew!). Each doll has their own unique style and the directions are divided by each style. Ella wears a frilly sunsuit, Emma is made in a patchwork style and Ethan is wearing flannel pajamas!
The Baby pattern is an easy pattern and very quick to make. She would make a great friend for a boy or girl and is the perfect size for cuddling. It’s also a great pattern to use up all of those scraps you’ve been saving.
*Note: These are downloadable instructions and pattern pieces for making a baby doll. Since it is a download, a window will open to download and when you are signed into your user account at the time of purchase, it will also be located in the "My Library" section of your user account immediately after purchase.
This is another one of my favorite patterns to make. These are the easiest dolls to make. I have made several of these for gifts and they are always a hit! They make great baby shower gifts! My youngest calls her baby her Me-Me because it looks just like her ;)
so cute and so easy to make we made them as a family
A great little pattern, I used this to sew my daughters first birthday present :)
Just loved this pattern!! Was a perfect gift for my little nephews at Christmas time!!
Doll is cute but works up really small. Might want to try cutting OUTSIDE the pattern line for a more size accurate finished product
- Cotton fabric 6” x 12” for the body
- Solid color cotton for the head, arms and legs equalling 18”x 22”
- 15” of gathered lace
- Flannel or solid cotton for hair 5” x 12”
- Embroidery floss for facial features
- Polyfil and chopstick or wooden dowel for stuffing
- Scissors, doll needle, pencil, makeup blush
All Bit of Whimsy Dolls designs are copyright protected works of art with Bit of Whimsy Dolls, LLC as the sole copyright holder
Under NO circumstances are modifications, alternations, resizing, or derivative works permitted. Unauthorized accessories such as clothes, hats, shoes, or other such items not included in the original doll pattern or offered separately by Bit of Whimsy Dolls are strictly prohibited.
1. If you sell at craft fairs, go ahead and make as many as you want, but you MUST note on each doll hangtag that the doll is made from a 'Bit of Whimsy Dolls' pattern
2. If you sell on online sites such as Etsy.com, ebay.com, artfire.com, or any similar online sales location INCLUDING your own website or forum, you MUST give 'Bit of Whimsy Dolls' credit for the pattern design as part of the item description.
4. Representations or 'your interpretation' of Bit of Whimsy Dolls designs are strictly prohibited for use in any pattern or doll sale, marketing material, avatars, banners for websites, printed material, business cards, etc. without express written advance notice and consent from Bit of Whimsy Dolls, LLC.
5. Only the original purchaser of a Bit of Whimsy Dolls, LLC pattern are permitted to sell items made from the patterns in limited quantities in accordance with Term #3.
6. Images from bitofwhimsydolls.com, Flickr, YouTube, or other locations directly associated with Bit of Whimsy Dolls, LLC are copyright works and not to be copied for use on alternate websites, printed marketing material, or similar locations without advance notice and permission from an authorized representative of Bit of Whimsy Dolls, LLC.
7. Mass production or wholesale arrangements without advance written consent of Bit of Whimsy Dolls, LLC is strictly prohibited.