|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||Angel Lea Designs|
|Rating||No Reviews Yet (Be the first to rate it)|
These adorable Russian dolls could be used as a door stop, bookends, or she could simply sit on a shelf and look pretty! These dolls make great gifts for both the young and old.
• Detailed tutorial with step by step instructions and lots of colour photographs.
• A list of materials required.
• Full size pattern pieces printable on A4 / letter size paper.
• Email support if you need any help.
Finished size: 25cm (10") tall
© 2011 Angel Lea Designs.
This pattern may not be sold, shared or distributed in any form.
If you would like to sell the dolls you hand-make from this pattern you may do so in limited numbers but design credit must be given to Angel Lea Designs. Further conditions apply and these conditions can be read on my website, the details of which will be provided in the pattern.
*Fabric A (for dress) – 25cm (10”)
*Fabric B (for ruffles, base and yo-yo) - 20cm (8”)
*Fabric C (for body) - 25cm (10”) square of light coloured fabric
*Fabric scraps for appliqued face, hair and cheeks
• 70cm long strip of ribbon, fabric or lace for bow around neck
• Fusible webbing
• 1.5cm (5/8”) button for centre of yo-yo
• 40cm (16”) ric rac or other embellishment for trimming edge of dress
• Polyester stuffing
• Rice, sand or weighted beads for filling
• Sewing thread to match main fabric, hair and cheeks
• Needle and thread for hand-sewing
• Erasable fabric marker and/or pencil
• Red permanent fabric marker for drawing mouth OR red stranded embroidery thread for stitching
• Black permanent fabric marker for drawing eyes OR black stranded embroidery thread for
stitching eyes (optional) – eyes could also be appliqued on
• Pinking shears (optional) – for cutting edges of ruffles
• Light-box (optional)
• Fray stop (optional)
• Sewing machine and general sewing supplies
Please note: Fabric requirements are based on material that is 112cm (44”) wide.