|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
“I love this flower I use it at Christmas to decorate!”
Very easy to follow step by step instructions. I promise anyone can make this flower, even if you have never made anything in your life! Detailed tutorial with 16 pages of color photos and step by step instructions to make 5 different sized felt flowers.
Here are some ideas!
* attach off to one side on a long chain necklace
* pin on a gorgeous wool coat this winter
* attach on a children’s cloche hat
* attach to a ribbon sash over a long fitted sweater
* attach to a handbag or cameral bag
* use as fascinators
* use as a dress embellishment for a child
* PILLOWS! I think these would be awesome covering a pillow cover for a sofa or bed decor. Wool flower pillows are very hip!
* Christmas ornaments for your tree. I really want to cover our next tree in some giant felt flowers made!
* Holiday mantle embellishments or garland
This pattern is for the use of the purchaser only. It is not for mass production. However, the purchaser may create individual owls to sell made by one person in their home. I do ask that if you do sell an item using my pattern, that you place a link in your online listing to my patterns. Thank you for respecting my hard work!
I love this flower I use it at Christmas to decorate!
Love this pattern! So easy to make and results are beautiful. I've done several of these flowers while watching TV, watching my daughter play, etc. You just need to have very basic hand sewing skills and you are set. 100% happy.