|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Rating||No Reviews Yet (Be the first to rate it)|
The Ashley Knit Skort is a fun knit pattern that is a great wardrobe basic. With 3 skirt options plus shorts and a yoga waistband, it can be used year round. The skirt is the perfect style for upcycles or just adding basic skorts to your child's wardrobe. A few changes in the construction of the garment will achieve a variety of looks.
I’ve been sewing for 30+ years and have enjoyed trying many new techniques along the way. I wrote this eBook for most levels of sewers, from confident beginner to advanced. I love patterns that allow me to use a variety of prints, especially those remnants from past projects that are too big to throw away but not quite large enough for a complete garment and this pattern allows for many such projects.
The e-book includes:
* 3 skirt variations - circle, paneled and pinwheel
* 2 lengths for the shorts, circle skirt and paneled skirt
* 20 pages of instructions to make tops in sizes 2 to 16
* Printable pattern pages
* Bonus pinwheel applique pattern and instructions
Copyright Funktional Threads 2013
The information and patterns in this e-book may be used for personal sewing or small scale commercial purposes in limited quantities. The book itself and any information within it may not be reproduced in any form and is protected by US and International copyright laws.
* Knit jersey, interlock or similar stretch fabric (preferrably with some lycra content): yardage varies depending on the dress size, style options and the number of prints used.