|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||Indygo Junction Inc|
“Images are very clear and instructions are easy to follow. I'm a beginner at this, so that's just what I need. :) Thanks!”
These pincushions are made using downloadable vintage artwork printed onto fabric. They are embellished with vintage lace, buttons and filled with either lavender potpourri or emery. The pattern includes instructions to download two free vintage artwork pieces - the star thread spool and the forget me not image. They were then printed onto Cotton Printable Fabric Sheets using an inkjet printer and assembled following the enclosed instructions.
No part of this eBook/ePattern may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems, unless otherwise stated, in which case reproduction is limited to the use of the purchaser without permission from the publisher, Indygo Junction. The written instructions, photographs, designs, projects and patterns are intended for the personal use of the retail purchaser. It is a violation of our copyright to share, forward, or in any way distribute this electronic PDF pattern to any other party. It is strictly for personal use. A limited license agreement is available for making this item for resale.
We take great care to ensure that the information included in our patterns is accurate and presented in good faith. No warranty is provided nor results guaranteed.
• Vintage Images (included)
• Printable fabric sheets
• Coordinating fabric for back of pincushion
• Sewing thread to match fabric
• Heavy duty linen thread or heavy duty button thread to sew onbuttons
• Misc. buttons (centers of round pin cushions)
• Trim or lace for edges
• Lavender, balsam, dry saw-dust or emery (for sharpening straight pins) for stuffing (suppliers used for these projects are listed on page 2 of instructions)
• 5” long Dritz doll needle w/ large eye for thick thread
• Fabric glue (Unique Stitch™) from Dritz
• A piece of lace (new or antique) for lace pincushion. Size and shape are up to you.
Images are very clear and instructions are easy to follow. I'm a beginner at this, so that's just what I need. :) Thanks!