|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||Lily Bird Studio|
This dress is very simple but still has some important details such as front and back reverse plates and wide, gathered pockets. This dress can be worn alone or layered with a shirt or t-shirt.
It features a high waist, the skirt has a big reverse pleat at the front, and two reverse pleats and two single pleats at the back. It closes at the back with an invisible zipper. This dress can be sewn with the contrasting pockets or simply use the same main fabric for a different style.
Sizes available are newborn, 3, 6, 9, 12, 18 and 24 months.
The PDF file includes:
- Pattern: fully scaled color-coded computer drafted pattern.
- Instructions on how to assemble the pieces of the pattern.
- List of materials and yardage needed
- Table of final measurements for each size.
- Instructions on how to cut the pieces.
- Tutorial: a step-by-step tutorial with easy and clear instructions and color photos (includes step by instructions on how to apply the invisible zipper using the regular presser foot).
Size / length / Bodice circumference
newborn / 15” / 18.25"
3 months / 15.25” / 19.5"
6 months / 16” / 20.5"
9 months / 17” / 21"
12 months / 18.5" / 21.5"
18 months / 19.5" / 22"
24 months / 20.5" / 22.5"
READ BEFORE PURCHASE
- Please read carefully the description, you are purchasing a PDF SEWING PATTERN AND NOT THE FINISHED PRODUCT.
- A 1/4 inch seam allowance is included in the pattern. So you just place it over the fabric and cut along the edges of the pattern.
easy download, smart and easy pattern, my granddaughter loves her new dresses
Awesome pattern . LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- sewing machine
- woven fabric (1 1/4 to 1 1/2 yards of 44" wide fabric)
- thread of matching color
- circular cutter or scissors
- 1 invisible zipper (minimum 7.5 inches (19 cm) long)
- 25 inches of 1.5 to 2 inches (3.8 to 5 cm) wide ribbon (optional for bow)
Copyright Lily Bird Studio 2014. You can use this tutorial to make dresses for sale, just please give Lily Bird Studio the credits for the design. Do not copy or distribute this pdf tutorial itself.