|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||Lily Bird Studio|
“Easy to sew, eventhough it looks difficult. My daughter loves her new blouse. Will make several more, in different”
This is a cute, stylish yet comfortable top for girls. Wear with shorts, pants and it looks great with leggings.
It features a button up blouse with attached double layer circle over-skirt. It has a mandarin style collar and double layer ruffle sleeves.
The tutorial includes the instructions to make the rolled hem using serger or regular sewing machine. Use button/buttonhole or snap fasteners closure. It also includes instructions to make a wide sash that ties into a nice bow. This is a versatile design to let your creativity flow!
Sizes available are 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 years.
The PDF file includes:
- Pattern: fully scaled color-coded computer drafted pattern.
- Table of measurements: there is no pattern for the sash, instead you have a table with the measurements for each size.
- Instructions on how to assemble the pieces of the pattern.
- List of materials and yardage needed
- Table of final measurements for each size.
- Instructions on how to cut the pieces.
- Tutorial: a step-by-step tutorial with easy and clear instructions and color photos.
Size / Total length / Bodice circumference
12 months / 11.75” / 22”
24 months / 12.75” / 23”
3 years / 13.75” / 24”
4 years / 14” / 25”
5 years / 15" / 26”
6 years / 16.25"/ 27”
7/8 years / 17.5" / 28"
9/10 years / 18.75" / 31"
Copyright Lily Bird Studio 2013. You can use this tutorial to make dresses for sale, just please give Lily Bird Studio the credits for the design. Do not copy or distribute this pdf tutorial itself.
- sewing machine
- fabric (1 3/4 to 2 1/2 yards)
- thread of matching color
- circular cutter or scissors
- 3 medium size buttons
Easy to sew, eventhough it looks difficult. My daughter loves her new blouse. Will make several more, in different
Granddaughters love this pattern. Will make several.
Very cute top. Took a bit to get the pattern pieces together, but the end result is worth it.
The pattern pieces have to be put together before you can use the pattern and it is very confusing which piece goes with which part. After you figure it out, the pattern is easy to use and makes up really beautifully. It needs more instructions on how to put the pattern itself together.