|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
This lovely bag combines modern simplicity and classic styling. It is made of exterior fabric, interior fabric and vegan leather for the handle and the bottom.
- one main interior compartment with one slip pocket, which can be divided in two and one zippered pocket.
- the bag closes with a zipper or magnetic snap.
- one optional exterior pocket closing with a magnetic snap.
Sizing / Finished Measurements:
- The bag is 18 inches (46 cm) across the widest part, 4 inches (10 cm) deep and 21 inches (53 cm) high.
I have sewn a few of these hobo bags, and love them! One of my favourite bags to sew!
Fabrics /if width is 44”or 140 cm/:
- 1 yard (100 cm) interior fabric
- 2/3 yard (60 cm) exterior fabric
- 1/4 yard (20 cm) vegan leather for the handle and the bottom/can be replaced
with a fabric/
- 1/8 yard (10 cm) interfacing
- either a magnetic snap or 18”(45 cm) or longer zipper for the bag’s opening
- 7” (18 cm) zipper for the inside pocket
- matching threads
- *optional* magnetic snap for the exterior pocket, if there is going to be one on your bag
- *optional*1 yard (1 m) of fusible batting or alternative interfacing of your choice for the exterior of the bag
- *optional*1/4 yard (20 cm) stabilizer for the bottom
You Will Also Need:
- tailor's chalk
- sewing machine with a zipper foot
- iron & ironing board
- measuring tape
- printer and regular printing paper
- scotch tape
The pattern and information in this eBook are protected by Copyright laws. Any reproduction of this book, instructions, photos, and/or any of its contents in any form is strictly prohibited by law.
However, you are welcome to sell the finished items on handmade websites such as Etsy or local craft markets but you must credit or link to Delinda Boutique Patterns