|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Rating||No Reviews Yet (Be the first to rate it)|
The Alice Book Bag is a smart-looking messenger style bag. It’s versatile design allows it to convert from a double shoulder strap to a single strap worn cross-body. The vertical profile of the bag offers plenty of room for a journal, magazines, and waterbottle with interior and exterior pockets for smaller items. Alice will look great made in a fresh bold print or going old school by repurposing a vintage tablecloth or curtains.
My 7-page printable PDF instructions include color photographs, detailed diagrams, glossary and all the assembly directions you'll need to make the Alice Book Bag (12" W x 13" H x 2" D).
All images and patterns copyright 2011-2013, Betz White Productions, LLC. All rights reserved. Purchase of this pattern does not constitute transfer of copyright or license for commercial usage. For personal use only, do not sell items made using any portion or derivation of these designs.
• 3/4 yd of 45” wide Main fabric (Light to mid-weight fabrics, such as quilting cottons, twill canvas, decorator fabrics, linens.)
• 3/4 yd of 45” wide Lining fabric (Light weight fabrics, such as quilting cottons, broadcloth and shirting)
• 1 ¼ yd of 20” wide woven cotton fusible interfacing
• 2 yards of 1” wide cotton webbing
• 2 (or 3, optional) curtain grommets, 1” diameter hole
Note: No tools are needed to attach the grommets, they are easy to use and snap together using your fingers.