|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||Lily Bird Studio|
“Super easy and cute”
Make a cute, lovely dress for your little baby!
This dress features a high waist with ruffled yoke (options to make a narrow hem with regular sewing machine and rolled hem on a serger). It has a wide skirt with the option to add a wide hem band. It closes at the back with 4 buttons or snap fasteners (instructions on how to make the button holes are NOT provided in this tutorial).
Sizes available are newborn, 3, 6, 9, 12, 18 and 24 months.
Sewing skills and notions:
This pattern has been rated from advanced beginners to intermediate sewers. If you decide to use regular buttons you need to know to to make button holes, this tutorial does not provide the instructions on how to make them.
The PDF file includes:
- Pattern: fully scaled color-coded computer drafted pattern.
- Table of measurements: the skirt piece and ruffle piece are just big rectangles and do not have a pattern piece to print, measurements for each size are included in the tutorial. - Instructions on how to assemble the pieces of the pattern. It includes instruction on how to apply the snap fasteners.
- List of materials and yardage needed
- Table of final measurements for each size.
- Instructions on how to cut the pieces.
- Tutorial: a step-by-step tutorial with easy and clear instructions and color photos.
Size / length / Bodice circumference
newborn / 14” / 18.25"
3 months / 15” / 19.5"
6 months / 16” / 20.25"
9 months / 17” / 21"
12 months / 18" / 21.5"
18 months / 19" / 22"
24 months / 20" / 22.5"
READ BEFORE PURCHASE
- Please read carefully the description, you are purchasing a PDF SEWING PATTERN AND NOT THE FINISHED PRODUCT.
- A 1/4 inch seam allowance is included in the pattern. So you just place it over the fabric and cut along the edges of the pattern.
- This pattern is written in English only.
Copyright Lily Bird Studio 2014. You can use this tutorial to make dresses for sale, just please give Lily Bird Studio the credits for the design. Do not copy or distribute this pdf tutorial itself.
- sewing machine
- fabric (1 to 1 1/4 yards of 44" wide fabric)
- thread of matching color
- circular cutter or scissors
- 4 snap fasteners or medium size buttons
Super easy and cute