|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||Aivilo Charlotte Designs|
|Rating||No Reviews Yet (Be the first to rate it)|
This sweet family of seahorses is so easy to make. The small size fits into the pouch of the large seahorse. Makes a great lovey for a child or even a pretty home decor accent. The small size also makes a lovely Christmas ornament.
Note: These are downloadable instructions and pattern for making seahorses. Since it is a download, a window will open to download and when you are signed into your user account at the time of purchase, it will also be located in the "My Library" section of your user account immediately after purchase.
You *may* make Aivilo bags and other items for sale, in limited production. If selling online, I simply ask that you put "design by AiviloCharlotte Designs" in your listings. The patterns and instructions are protected by copyright, and not to be duplicated or shared in any way.
- ½ yard focus fabric (for large seahorse)*
- ½ yard lightweight fusible interfacing*
- ¼ yard coordinating fabric (for pouch)*
- 2 buttons for eyes for each seahorse (should be buttons with holes, not shanks, for easier attachment)
- handsewing needles
- stuffing – 1 package should be enough for an entire family
- 1” wide rickrack (optional – you’ll only need a few inches for each seahorse’s mane)
- 6” wide strip of tulle (optional – for making the pixie style seahorse – you’ll need about 18-36” per seahorse) – this comes either by the yard or on rolls that are already cut to 6”
- printer, scissors and tape or glue for making pattern pieces
*Yardages will be enough to make 1-2 large seahorses and several small or medium seahorses,