|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Author||Aivilo Charlotte Designs|
You can make an adorable pleated purse with your favorite fabrics!
Pictures: 38 full color, 1 diagram
*Note: These are downloadable instructions for making this item. The bag can be completed with the use of measurements found in the book, so there is not a pattern included. Since it is a download, you will receive this by email and it will also be located in the "My Library" section of your user account immediately after purchase.
*Bonus: Free Key Chain Pouch Wallet Ebook included.
• 1/3 yard decorative fabric* (this will be the bottom part of the exterior) If your decorative fabric has a design with a top and bottom, it should be horizontal (going across from one selvage side of the fabric to the other selvage side). If the design is vertical, you will want to purchase 2/3 yard.
• 1 yard of coordinating fabric* (this will be the exterior top and lining)
• 2/3 yard of lightweight fusible interfacing (at least 22" wide)
• ¾ yard of 45" Décor Bond interfacing OR 1 1/3 yard of 22" medium to heavy weight fusible interfacing
• 5" of ¼"-wide elastic
• 1 ½" (Size 60) fabric covered button kit (available in the notions area of your local fabric store)
• Erasable marker or pencil
Sizes that can be made: 1
Final Measurements: 10 ½" tall x 16 ½" wide at bottom x 14 ½" wide at top x 4" deep
LOVE this bag, it came out amazingly well and the fabric combinations are endless!
This is a adorable pattern and sooo simple to put together. I've enjoyed making several of these in different sizes!
Great purse. Love the pattern and instructions.
I love this purse!!! The pattern was super easy to follow!
Information within this ebook is for informational purposes for the purchaser only and may not be copied, sold, distributed, or shared without permission. Items made using this ebook may be created and sold in limited production only after obtaining permission from the author at firstname.lastname@example.org.