|Format||PDF (Download Only)|
|Rating||No Reviews Yet (Be the first to rate it)|
This bag design is both casual and cool and allows unlimited options for combining various colors and fabrics. This is made of two exterior fabrics, vegan leather and two interior fabrics.
- one large exterior lined slip pocket on the front side of the bag, which closes with a magnetic snap.
- one exterior zippered pocket on the back side of the bag.
- one main interior compartment (lining) with one slip pocket, which can be divided in two and one zippered pocket.
- the bag closes with a magnetic snap.
- four metal bag feet on the bottom.
The bag is 14 inches (36 cm) across the widest part, 13 inches (33 cm) across the narrowest part, 3 1/2 inches (9 cm) deep and 10 1/2 inches (27 cm) high. Handle drop is 10 1/2 inches (27 cm). Handles’ length is adjustable and can be easily changed if desired when cutting the fabrics.
The pattern and information in this eBook are protected by Copyright laws. Any reproduction of this book, instructions, photos, and/or any of its contents in any form is strictly prohibited by law.
However, you are welcome to sell the finished items on handmade websites such as Etsy or local craft markets but you must credit or link to Delinda Boutique.
Fabrics (Option 1) if width is 44” or 140 cm for the multicolored version from the tutorial:
- 2/3 yard (60 cm) main exterior fabric (gray stripe)
- 1/3 yard (30 cm) accent exterior fabric (black/white/red print)
- 5“ (15 cm) exterior fabric for the gusset (black vegan leather)
- 1 yard (60 cm) main lining fabric (red)
- 1/3 yard (25 cm) second lining fabric (black)
Fabrics (Option 2) if width is 44” or 140 cm for a simple version of the bag (one exterior and one lining):
- 1 yard (90 cm) exterior fabric
- 1 yard (90 cm) lining fabric
For both bag options you’ll also need:
- 2 magnetic snaps
- 7” (18 cm) regular zippers for the inside and outside pockets (I used here one black and one red)
- matching threads
- 1/8 yard (10 cm) interfacing for the zippers and magnetic snaps
- *optional* 4 metal bag feet 1/2 inch (12 mm) diameter
- *optional* 2/3 yard (60 cm) of headliner (or Soft and Stable) if width is 54” or 140 cm for the exterior pieces if you want to add support and structure to your bag and to avoid the slouchy look
- *optional*1 yard (90 cm) of fusible batting or alternative interfacing of your choice for the exterior of the bag if your exterior fabrics are of quilting weight